To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Teleperformance • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will provide customer service to customers by answering inquiries and finding correct solutions.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms
- Assisting customer with correct price plan
- 6 months Contact Center experience preferred
- One year previous customer service experience required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.