To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, ND 58801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Genesys Talent • Williston, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 2 years
Degree - High School
$18.00 - $20.00/Hour
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Responsible for material handling and movement including loading/unloading, storing, picking, issuing, packing/unpacking and labelling of Company owned inventory and M&S (materials and supplies). Inputting and maintaining accurate records in real time of the transactions of inventory movements in the business systems to ensure inventory control and accuracy.Responsible for inspecting and accepting in-coming shipments of inventory against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state and that outgoing items are correctly packed, with completed documentation. Update the Warehouse Management System and support documentation as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Ensures the maintenance of an efficient and lean warehouse.
- Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labeling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
- Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
- Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Ensures warehouse bin location accuracy to improve efficiency and safety.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Updates Warehouse Management System via computer terminal, bar-code reading system, or other input.
- Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
- As directed by supervisor, performs tasks associated with Kitting, Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
- Investigates and resolves local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with established polices, procedures & Standards.
- Complies with applicable company policies including, but not limited, to personnel and QHSE.
- May be required to operate a forklift, or other materials handling equipment, on completion of training and certification.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervision
- Direct Supervisor: Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager
- Functional Supervisor: Defined based on local structure
- Completion of a High School degree or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word. (Experience in SAP preferred)
- Will be required to rotate to assist in other distribution functions as needed.
- Will also be required to work weekends.
- Must have proficient computer skills and be confident in navigating the standard applications on computer system, MS Office, specifically excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching and bending duties.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to: read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions,write legibly, prepare and maintain routine records, determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications, perform accurate arithmetical calculations, work under pressure, maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers, organize and prioritize work, interpret information contained in parts and service manuals, understand and utilize technical repair terminology and concepts, use computer terminal for data entry into Warehouse Management System and use light machinery, that may include a forklift once training and certification have been completed
- Required to have strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
- Prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to details.
- 2-4 years exp
- Completion of a High School degree or equivalent
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.