To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1141 South 2nd Street
Louisville, KY 40203
- Kathy Maxwell
- Phone: 502-412-2398
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Age Technologies • Louisville, KY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a direct hire in Louisville, KY
No Corp to Corp, H1B Visa or Sponsorship Provided
*Cabling or PC Technician
Travel Tech works with a team, provide support throughout our Client's offices, hospitals and Rehab sites.
PC Tech Job Requirements:
The PC Technician will sometimes involve sitting up workstation and new computers and using our client's Wire Management System.
• Responsible for PC, printers, scanners installing, OS Upgrade and imagining.
• Demonstrate skill set that includes troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Experience in printer sharing installation and configuration
• Basic PC trouble shooting skills similar to a Tier 1 support positions.
Cabling Job Requirements:
The Cable Technician is responsible for installing Cat 5, Cat 6, coaxial video cabling, wall fishing, and installation.
• Running new cabling in new or existing buildings
• Demonstrate wire color coding knowledge
• Termination and testing of new cabling
• Read blue prints
• Lifting cabling, climbing ladders and working with precision and care for surrounding patients in the facility.
• Execute installs; test cabling
• Located less than one hour from Louisville International Airport
• Travel up to 100% travel; travel rate applies - paid gate to gate
Food paid on per diem
• Excellent organization skill with hands-on technical knowledge with a strong work ethic
• Must work be able to work independently and multi-task in a technically-evolving, multi-faceted environment.
• Work in a healthcare environment inside facility buildings and following state regulations by maintaining a clean work environment and removing all unnecessary materials.
• Motivated to deliver a high degree of customer service.
• Ability to translate and explain customer issues to users in ways that makes sense and apply to their daily business needs
• Technical skills and knowledge of healthcare industry plus
• Must be able to communicate the needs of your work load to your project manager on and off site.
• The ability to execute installs and have proficient working knowledge of basic PC computer applications.
Must be able to pass background, drug screen and driving record must be good
Must have Credit card for rental car- will be reimbursed