REPORTS TO: Physical Therapy Team Leader and/or The Office/Operations Manager
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for managing a primarily Orthopedic outpatient population, with patients’ ages ranging from adolescent to active geriatric; will also act as a liaison between patient and other members of the patient’s care team.
· A degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA Accredited University
· Must be licensed in the State of Illinois or eligible for licensure in the State of Illinois
· Solid Work History
· Good Work Ethic
· Must have or be eligible for NPI number
JOB RELATED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
· Having a complete understanding of orthopedic injuries, confidant evaluation skills, and a complete understanding of orthopedic protocols for acute, chronic and post-surgical rehabilitation.
· Have a thorough understanding of the job tasks that are performed within a company and be able to recognized safety issues.
· Develop a line of communication when dealing with an employee incident (i.e., workplace accident) including union stewards, worker compensation representatives, safety managers and the treating medical professional.
· Become familiar and knowledgeable in regards to the company’s established safety guidelines in additional to familiarization of OSHA guidelines, OSHA reporting, and any corporate injury reporting procedures.