St. Mary's Village in Blue Springs, MO is hosting Open Interview events EVERY Wednesday.
What: Walk-In Interview Sessions
When: EVERY Wednesday from 2pm to 4pm
Where: 111 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO
Candidates that arrive during this time are guaranteed an interview and qualified candidates may receive on the spot job offers.
St. Mary's Village has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we’re across the street from St. Mary’s Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
NOW HIRING -
Full Time or PRN CNA - 6:00pm - 6:00am or 6:00am - 6:00pm
Full Time or PRN LPN/RN - 6:00am - 6:00pm or 6:00pm - 6:00am
EVERY OTHER WEEKEND ROTATION REQUIRED FOR ALL FULL TIME POSITIONS.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE PERKS!
- BENEFITS EFFECTIVE WITHIN FIRST 30 DAYS
- Competitive Wages/Pay for Experience
- Earn up to 23 days of PTO per year
- Medical Insurance for as low as $25.78 per month
- Very affordable Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free Life and Accidentally Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Free Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan with employer match (up to 4%)
COME JOIN US!!!
Active License or Certification in State of Missouri is required for all clinical positions.
Completion of background check, drug screening, TB screening, and annual flu shot are conditions of employment.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality