To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mankato, MN
- Colby Fitzgerald
- Phone: 605-428-6155
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Energy
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Mankato, MN
Posted 1 month ago
VP of Energy
This successful Ag company is a multi-location coop that offers all Ag services available. Offering top-notch customer service throughout the State of Minnesota. Enjoy working with quality products, excellent work facilities and top of the line equipment. They are now seeking to add VP of Energy professional to their Mankato, MN area facility.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - $130,000 +
- Bonus of 1% Energy Division Local Net.
- Excellent full benefits package.
- Company vehicle provided or vehicle allowance for personal vehicle.
- Taking over an existing book of business.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the Energy Department of the facility.
- In charge of the hiring, terminating and training employees.
- Budgeting and setting goals.
- Assist with inventory, purchasing product, setting prices, maintaining margins.
- Sales and marketing of products and services.
· This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living with access to all of the extras and amenities that a big city has to offer.
· With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you can take advantage of; you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community. Additionally, there are multiple different leagues to join for various sports from youth to adult.
· If you need something to do with the kids, attend one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, zoo, and more.
· Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
· There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
· Within the area you are will find excellent schools for all ages.
· Be a decision maker with strong analytical skills.
· Ag or Energy related experience.
· Possess excellent organizational skills.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Customer service experience and ability to build quality long-term relationships.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!