To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
- Phone: 609-503-4401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Lyneer Staffing Solutions • Pennington, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Permanent Full Time Opportunity located in Pennington (Ewing), NJ area.
Looking for a full-time, permanent position in our Pennington, NJ office supporting our Investment Services Practice. This position has several functions:
- Collecting investment data from a variety of sources.
- Managing investment data.
- Production of quarterly client reports for email and mail distribution.
- Production of ad hoc client reports for email and mail distribution.
- Administrative duties.
The data collection, management and reporting functions require strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to adhere to deadlines. Initiative is required to drive projects forward, identify issues before they become problems, and ask questions when answers aren’t apparent. The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft’s suite of applications and Adobe Acrobat. An ability to learn and work with proprietary third party applications is necessary.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare and email quarterly questionnaires to investment managers; ensure responses are received on a timely basis;electronically file responses.
- Process quarterly portfolio holdings data (format, upload, download, prepare for inclusion in quarterly reports).
- Process quarterly performance data (download, prepare for inclusion in quarterly reports).
- Prepare, finalize, and distribute complex reports to clients.
- Assist in special assignments.
- Provide administrative assistance to staff.
- Perform general clerical duties, such as filing, mail pickup/distribution, answer telephone calls and order office supplies.
· Proficient in the use of computer software, such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining accuracy.
· Attention to details.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Anticipate needs, excellent follow-up skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Work well in an informal team environment.
· At least 5 years of administrative experience
Competitive salary plus bonus, health insurance and defined contribution plan.