Sarstedt, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory consumables, medical devices and instruments located in Sparks, NV has a full time employment opportunity for a Customer Service Representative. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with this position.
The Customer Service Representative will provide support to the company's customers and employees through professional, efficient, and accurate written and oral communication. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for entering customer orders into the system and sending order confirmations to customers via email or by phone.
- Processes new customer accounts and maintains existing accounts.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or order errors, referring complaints to appropriate departments for investigation.
- Sets up and manages paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Processes customer returns and initiates credit memos when appropriate.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word Processing software, and data entry applications.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, affiliates, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sarstedt,Inc. participates in E-Verify
Please Note: Due to the volume of resume submissions, candidates will be contacted directly if considered for the interview process. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions