Base Salary: $226,000 to $310,000
Mindpath Health is a fast-growing, leading, independent US Provider of high-quality outpatient mental health services. We are well established in California with 50+ locations and continuing to expand. Our practice is comprised of some of the best Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Administrators in the behavioral health field.
We live by our mission to increase access to mental health care that helps people and
Additional Earning Opportunities:
Quarterly Bonuses • APP Supervision (up to $4k per month) • TMS (over base salary) • CME Allowance
Ask me about all the ways to maximize earnings
*Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) is offered in many clinics to treat symptoms of depression – those physicians interested in TMS are encouraged to apply. In house training available. *
Perks and Benefits:
Flexibility : Full/part-Time opportunities with in-person, hybrid, and remote options.
Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation package and sign on bonus available.
Autonomy with Support: You treat your patients the best way you see fit. We provide full administrative support to allow you to provide the best patient care.
Growth: Monthly peer collaboration groups, education, and opportunity to grow professionally
Workplace Diversity : Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Medication management
- Provide initial assessments, check-ins, and offer appropriate referrals within Mindpath
- Collaborate when necessary for best patient care and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – timely notes and documentation
- Must be fully licensed with MD or DO degree
- BE/BC in Psychiatry and active DEA license
- Ability to utilize EHR and technology platforms as applicable within the role
- Residents and Fellows encouraged to apply - Loan Repayment Program available for qualifying applicants
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Therapy Management
- Mental Health