JOB TITLE: Forklift Operators
JOB LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
WORK HOURS: 6:30 AM – 4:00 PM and 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM, Mon-Fri
(Occasional Saturdays) (Times subject to change based on business needs)
PAY RATE: $13.00 per hour (Annual Review)
*No Previous Experience Required
**Easy Application Process
*** (You must be 18 Years old or Older) ***
SUMMARY: Handling of Corrugated board, boxes and related materials. Scan finished goods and take to appropriate location. Responsible for all activities associated with safely operating and caring for the forklift.
· Operation and care of forklift in a safe manner. Must be qualified to properly operate a forklift.
· Complete and document a forklift inspection form before start of shift and when operating a new forklift and maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
· Deliver appropriate stock to appropriate machines safely and on time.
· Remove finished goods from machines.
· Maintain neat, orderly, and safe stacks of stock in storage areas.
· Complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
· Maintain accurate location of stock in storage area by paperwork and computer.
· Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
· Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- Must pass drug test.
- Basic Background check
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a non-heated or cooled environment.
- Ability to work in an airborne dust and dirt particles environment.
- Constant lifting, climbing stairs, reaching, bending, and stooping required.
- Manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance.
- Possess fast reflexes and unimpaired coordination.
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment.