To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
286 West Johnson Road
La Porte, IN 46350
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Administrative Assistant
H.W. Lochner, Inc. • La Porte, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary: Position is responsible for administrative support and will provide assistance with client project software entry and other general business support activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Client project software data input and data integrity.
- Provide organizational support to Design and Construction PM’s on a daily basis
- Maintains office calendar
- Photocopying, scanning and other general business tasks
- Expense reporting and timesheets
- Prepares and proofreads business memos and correspondence
- Maintains business, client, and marketing files
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed
- Tracks professional engineering registrations
- Assists with the preparation of client contracts
- Develops and maintains Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and Marketing proposals
- Collate and bind presentations and proposals
- Assists Corporate Marketing staff with proposal development as needed, proofreads and edits data, presentation and other marketing materials to identify grammatical errors to improve the quality of writing
- Maintains communication with Corporate Marketing staff to assist in marketing planning activities
- Prepares responses to requests for qualifications from prospective clients, including Federal SF254/255 and 330 forms, corporate and public sector clients
- Maintains and makes available any necessary equipment or materials for presentations such as projectors, easels, flip charts, and brochures
- Prepares graphic layout of proposal covers and presentations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must be proficient utilizing MS Word and PowerPoint
- Must have a basic professional working knowledge of Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid grammatical and proofreading skills
- Must be able to multitask and perform in an organized manner
- Strong customer service presence with excellent phone skills
- Must be able to adjust priorities as necessary
- Responsiveness, attention to detail, and organizational skills are all essential requirements
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years administrative experience in a professional services environment and/or
- Bachelors or Associates degree
Lochner is an employee-owned corporation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance, medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
Join the Lochner team and build your career with us! Qualified candidates must apply online at http://www.hwlochner.com/career.html/.
All positions at Lochner require an applicant who has accepted an employment offer to undergo a background check. Background checks include SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, a criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and oral drug test. All employment offers are contingent upon successful results of the background check