|As a leader, you will drive regional and Store performance, sales growth, and customer satisfaction through visible leadership, performance management, key partnerships, prioritization, planning, and problem resolution. As an ambassador for Monark, the RD is a visible representative in the community cultivating referral and prospecting opportunities. Identifying a pipeline of diverse talent for current needs as well as developing future leaders is a critical component to the RD role. This person utilizes their strong interpersonal and communication skills, credibility and presence to inspire others, build critical partnerships and cultivate relationships both inside and outside the business. In a P&L environment understanding the financials, key business drivers, and using that understanding to influence sound decision making will be critical to overall success. This role is responsible for regional compliance with company policies, procedures, and operational integrity.
- Achieves sales plan goals consistent with expectations for the financial performance.
- Leads & executes sales development activities via our inside & outside sales force as well as our physical showrooms for their region.
- Develops and implements sales strategies and growth plans necessary to maintain and strengthen “premier supplier” status for the custom home, upscale remodeler and designer market segments.
- Create a Service Environment: Build and promote Store identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and Store success.
- Teams up business development priorities in coordination with BU strategic goals and annual plans
- Manages demand generation activities (marketing) as well as the support form our partners (vendors) for these activities.
- Executes marketing strategies and programs for the business based on strategic direction and current business.
- Oversees the alignment of category marketing plans with brand strategy and category promotional plans
- Owner of topline revenue & Gross Profit KPI's for their region, with shared ownership of bottom-line profitability with operations team.
- Sets and achieves financial targets for the region and brands
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Manage a High Performing Region: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed.
- Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
- Knowledge of contract appliance industry with emphasis on high end distribution.
- Proven track record in developing talented sales associates, building and growing a team.
- Strategic planning and business management skills.
- Demonstrates Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (both in one-to-one settings as well as large group presentations)
- Sales management & leadership skills.
- Exhibits Superb Capacity Management, Time Management, Prioritization, Delegation and Organization Skills
- Ownership, Diversity, Teamwork, Building Relationships and Customer Satisfaction.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect and keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works ethically and with integrity. Upholds organizational values.
- Displays Strong Financial Acumen, including Knowledge of Building Materials Industry, Products, and Regulatory Understanding
- Diagnoses and Analyzes Data to Identify Performance Gaps
Promote and ensure a positive work environment for employees within the region.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, motivates and develops staff
- Proven track record with sales and new business development in conjunction with meeting/exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple franchise profit and loss objectives
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Multiple Store management experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Monark Premium Appliance Company and its affiliates form a nationwide
View the full profile
distributor of premium home appliances that serve architects, builders,
designers, developers and homeowners. The 20 Monark showrooms across Arizona,
California, Florida and Nevada offer customers the finest selection of cooking,
cooling and cleaning appliances from brands that include Bosch, Dacor,
Gaggenau, GE Monogram, Miele, Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking and Wolf. For more
information, visit www.monarkhome.com.