To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2600 South Telegraph Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Craig Perry
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Cloud Architect - Azure PaaS
Logicalis • Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Travel - Up to 50%
Experience - Greater than 15 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Consulting
Information Technology, Consultant, Engineering
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Creates client intimacy via consultative sales and solution-focused approach while developing collaborative relationships with both Logicalis’ Sales and Solutions & Services organizations. Understands client’s foundational core business; with a focus on defining Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) technology solutions and services to solve identified client initiatives and requirements. Develops and leads technology initiatives and requirements through workshops and/or assessments. Develops and refines repeatable methodologies that are client deliverables driven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Azure PaaS solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements.
• Supports complex, consultative sales process including solution definition, proposal development, oral presentations and contract/pricing review for rapidly evolving Azure PaaS service offerings.
• Assists in guiding organizations through business, information, process, and technology changes necessary to execute their strategies.
• Engages as advisor to client around Azure PaaS solutions and earns their respect; performs in technology leadership role due to breadth of knowledge in Azure PaaS offerings.
• Provides expertise on aligning current trends in Azure PaaS technology marketplace, Logicalis services for market, and services of our partners as they relate to client initiatives and requirements.
• Understands many disciplines including application architecture, middleware platforms, ITSM, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code, and Azure cloud computing, along with understanding of technology and industry trends.
• Collaborates with sales teams in building account strategy plans used to drive specific initiatives; provides Azure solution thought leadership and design guidance to cross-discipline teams.
• Provides direction to various departments in client’s organization on how to utilize IT to achieve and exceed business goals.
• Leads pre-sales and delivery teams to accomplish client’s goals and objectives; acts as Azure PaaS technical point of contact.
• Aligns and incorporates client’s needs with IT; involves fusing together functional needs of business with IT systems.
• Recommends future technologies that will improve client’s business through IT efficiency.
• Meets with various client levels: IT administration, IT Directors, CIO and other corporate stakeholders tangential to IT; works with IT experts in client’s organization.
• Creates awareness of uncovered opportunities outside of Account Executive’s particular specialty.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• 10 years’ pre-sales experience in IT marketplace with consulting experience leading complex solutions and projects.
• 10 years’ integration and delivery experience in IT marketplace with multi-discipline experience in complex project deliverables.
• Demonstrated experience in operating and delivering in Enterprise IT lifecycle, to include:
o System Security and Auditing
o Data Processing and Analytics
o Technologies Transition
o IT Service Management Fundamentals
• Experience in IT architecture design and implementation to maximize support of data processing solutions around:
o Database design and administration (MSFT SQL, MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, IBM DB2, Redis Cache, NoSql)
o Building Azure PaaS compatible services
o Proven ability to “Refactor” applications to consume Azure PaaS services
• Demonstrated experience building and managing IT solutions and integrating Azure PaaS cloud technologies.
• Demonstrated experience in migrating existing application portfolios to Azure PaaS solutions.
• Core discipline experience in application or data arena, such as Database design and administration, Azure App Services-Web Apps, Azure App Services- Mobile Apps, Azure App Service-Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure WebJobs, and API services.
• Experience with Azure service bus, Media Services and Content Delivery Network.
• Understanding of geographic load balancing and traffic management.
• Knowledge of and experience in creating serverless applications.
• Knowledge of and experience in creating and managing containers in Azure cloud (Docker or Kubernetes)
• Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application-types, and systems engineering.
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations and financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment, budget cycles, and OpEx/CapEx consumption of IT.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
One or more of the following:
• Certifications across various industries and platforms
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert
• Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
• AWS equivalent certifications
• TerraData, Cloudera, MarkLogic, or other Data Warehousing technologies certifications
Job ID: 5133
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.