To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
25 West Lafayette Square
LaGrange, GA 30240
- Randall Williams
- Phone: 7066685600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Paramount Hospitality Management, LLC • LaGrange, GA
Posted 1 month ago
As a Bartender, you will be expected to ensure that all guests are served to the hotels standard in the Restaurant/Bar/Lounge areas. You must display the highest standards of hospitality and a warm welcome must be demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas. A Bartender is responsible for preparing and serving drinks to customers and must be able to mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
At times, the Bartender may be required to take orders and serve food and beverages to guests as per the hotels standards in a friendly, timely and efficient manner. You will clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner and clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary. The Bartender will perform side-work, and other opening or closing duties as required and ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge.
- Greet guests, present them with menu and inform them about any daily specials
- Interact with customers, take orders for and serve drink and snacks
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Mix a variety of bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes
- Maintain bottle and glass displays and arrange in an attractive manner
- Demonstrate suggestive and up-selling techniques when interacting with guests
- Keep bar counter and work area neat and clean, as needed or directed by supervisor
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption
- Obtain revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning change
- Ensure that bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for shift
- Punch order on POS machine and include any special requirements made by guest, i.e. no garlic, extra onion, etc.
- Coordinate with kitchen/wait staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner and observe guest to ensure satisfaction with food and service
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional queries or requests
- Maintain proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing empty plats, refilling glasses
- Check identification of guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently
- Understand and communicate products and services available
- Assist with stocking and maintaining restaurant par stock levels and side station
- Help other areas of restaurant, such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions
- Print closing report and drop cash with front office/accounts department
- Tally credit card settlements for the day with batch closing report and EDC machine
- Close shift on POS terminal
- Understand and comply with all state/local liquor laws
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep property safe for guests and fellow team members
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations and ensure food sanitation practices are followed
- Maintain guest service as the driving philosophy of the hotel.
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding to guests’ needs.
- IS COMMITTED TO MAKING EVERY GUEST COMPLETELY SATISFIED.
- Ensure hotel staff, including all new-hires, know all components of the Service Program, and are trained to meet service standards; develop added-value customer service programs.
- Ensure hotel standards contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
- Ensure every guest has a memorable, positive guest experience
- Must have some familiarity with basic customer/guest service
- Minimum 6 months experience in restaurants, bar, or similar server position
- Prior experience with POS system/Micros system preferred
- Professional, polished appearance
- Background and job reference check; drug screening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; friendly manner and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking
- Brand and interface knowledge preferred, not required
Benefits include competitive pay, insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid vacation, structured retirement plan, and a chance to work with a great team of motivated people.Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.