Located in the Las Vegas region is a respected progressive mid-sized hospital that is searching for a Hospital Data Warehouse Specialist.
Join a facility that has an unsurpassed dedication to implementing the latest innovations in a state-of-the-art healing environment.
Position Focus Hospital Business Data Warehouse Specialist
- Provide oversight over enterprise-wide data analytics and supervise the reporting team.
- Develop, and maintain analytics including reporting systems for the entire hospital.
- Simplify user implementation of Business Intelligence Assets and create semantic data layers for data mining.
- Position reports to Decision Support Manager.
- Join an organization that promotes a culture of shared leadership and is committed to nursing excellence.
Community: This location offers a combination of community-oriented suburban neighborhoods with outstanding access to a metro environment offering a selection of restaurants, theatres, live entertainment, and sporting events.
Requirements Hospital Business Data Warehouse Specialist
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration, finance, or computer science required.
- SQL experience highly preferred.
- 5 years of experience in data analytics, data modeling, and business intelligence within a healthcare setting required.
- Working knowledge to proficiency with Microsoft Tools SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS or equivalent Data Warehousing, reporting tools is strongly preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here