Description: Job Description
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
As a member of the Receiving Team, you will be in charge of processing Inbound shipments and updating assets accurately and effectively. You must be able to perform the job duties as assigned per the list below.
Ensure a safe working environment
Abide by Customer and Company guidelines for following process flows- receive, Verify and put away
Perform to expectations set by Management Team Member
· Properly verify, receive and stage any incoming freight
· Log Exceptions [Missing/ damaged items] at time of receipt, unload
· Receive, and re-route incoming shipments for Internal customer [Chrome, Android] the same day.
· Update and Resolve GUTs tickets (Our Customers Communication tool)upon receiving the requested items.
· Route received items under GUTS to the right team or team member
· Maintain an organized filing system. Properly file any PO receipt, Trucking BOL or Parcel Manifest
· Utilize proper color cones to identify the stages during receiving of product:
· Apply a range of experience and skills to meet established productivity and SLA standards.
· Maintain and/or be flexible during peak hours (OT or based on Business needs- alter shifts)
· Be available and participate in quarterly PI's (Inventory)
· Support management's decisions to install teamwork and quality standards
· Excellent computer skills
· Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
· Physical demands- while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, lift
· Duties of the job are performed in both an office environment and a warehouse
Data Entry Experience
Computerized Inventory System