V I C I
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
Highly competent, detail-oriented and strategic professional who understands and embraces the company’s mission and will provide excellence in responsiveness and understanding in a very fast-paced working environment.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
· Must know all VICI policies and guidelines. Must articulate this information to customers as needed via phone and email. Must exemplify consistency throughout responses and language.
· Must have knowledge of VICI product and be able to give extensive sizing and styling guidance to Customers.
· Answer an excess of 200 emails a day
· Answer 50+ phone calls a day
· Organize and maintain customer invoices
· Professional phone etiquette
· Articulate timelines, in regard to, preorders and shipping windows to Customers.
· Be a champion for the VICI brand – serving as the first point of contact for customers and maintaining on brand responses, attitude and professionalism at all times.
· Timely and efficient conflict resolution when an order issue arises for a Customer.
· Flexibility as duties/responsibilities within the Customer Care Department can change daily.