Registered Nurse / RN
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned and operated BrightStar Care location excels providing a higher standard of care for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar Care has an opportunity for you.
As a Registered Nurse Specialist, you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field providing a broad range of care in our patients’ homes. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Tailor your schedule to meet your patient’s needs and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within their home. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills. This is a Full Time Position with a competitive salary plus opportunities for quarterly bonuses.
As a Home Registered Nurse (RN) Specialist you will…
Provide one-on-one home nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment. Treatment plans include IV Infusion, Wound Care, Injection training, phlebotomy and other advance care needs. Training is provided allowing you to be on the cutting edge of new techniques and technologies including Research with Clinical Trials.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- EMR to meet all your documentation needs
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accredited
- 401K and Health Insurance to qualified employees
- Research Opportunities
- Advanced training provided
- Employee Appreciation Events
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Registered Nurse / RN
* Registered Nurse (RN) with current license in state of employment.
* Minimum one year nursing experience
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Experience in home health, ICU, ER or similar positions requiring advance nursing skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Registered Nurse Certified