We are looking for motivated team members who have a hunger for long-term growth.
We are seeking Production Operators who can operate process equipment, produce and package product, and perform other tasks essential to our production operation and meeting our customers’ needs. Candidates must be willing to work afternoon or night shift hours.
If you can demonstrate mechanical aptitude or experience, and have a strong desire to be part of a winning team, then please apply.
We offer attractive starting wage rates and shift premiums; the opportunity to grow your starting wage rate by $1.00 per year plus merits for the first three years, and continued growth thereafter. We have an attractive and comprehensive benefit offering including:
- Safety Focused
- Flexible work environment
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Outstanding 401k plan with generous Company contributions
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical and Dental Benefits with multiple plan options
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- On-The-Job Training; Opportunities for Specific Job Training Programs
- Other benefits including AAA, Gym Membership, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- These are non fiberglass openings
- Starting pay is $13.00 an hour.
- Submit resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Or call or text to schedule your interview TODAY 440-214-7994
- We work for you, that's what we do
- Ability to follow detailed instructions/work orders
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience, as well as additional formal or technical education
- A strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work well in a team environment
Use Hand Tool