The Administrative Assistant supports our client as a whole and handles multiple administrative duties on a day to day basis. The position requires organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship building skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and confidentiality.
Provide administrative support in the following areas, but not limited to:
· Extensive travel arrangements in the U.S. and occasionally abroad.
· Outlook calendar management: schedule meetings, calls, secure conference rooms, etc.
· Utilization of PowerPoint and Excel to update presentations, reports, etc.
· Edit, proofread, and redline documents for accuracy, grammar and formatting.
· Process complex employee expenses in a timely fashion and in accordance with company T&E policy.
· Use appropriate judgment and knowledge of firm policies, when sharing sensitive information and maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
· Support in special projects, or external client related work (RFPs, proposals, team events, etc.)
· Ensure a welcoming and well-maintained work environment.
· Manage phones including: incoming calls, messaging, transfers and conference calls
· Assist Marketing in preparation of conference materials pre and post events
· Support and promote our client's internal policies, procedures and processes.
· Perform other administrative duties as assigned
· Assist the organization in a courteous, professional and timely manner
· Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects
· Assist in all general administrative duties and other duties as required, including backup receptionist as needed
· High school degree or equivalent
· 3-5 years or more of office experience in an administrative support position
· Real estate knowledge preferred
· Skilled in verbal & written communication, customer service, time management, and decision-making
· Team player and works well and professionally with all levels of the organization and external contacts
· Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) including ability to learn JDE
· Ability to create, manipulate and maintain databases
· Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
· Strong attention to detail and personal initiative
· Ability to produce error-free work and to adapt quickly to new work assignments and situations
· Reliable, on-time attendance
Attention To Detail