To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9311 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Tina Anthony
- Phone: 210-572-3773
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
San Antonio, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why take an Accounting Manager Position with this Organization?
- Possibility to move into GM role in the future as the CEO transitions into a more behind the scenes role
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to “make your mark” and improve upon current processes for the continued growth and success of the company
Perks of the Accounting Manager Position:
- Great company culture
- Fantastic benefits (medical, pto, etc)
- Job Autonomy- no micromanagement
- Family oriented company with high growth
What will the Accounting Manager do?
- Financial Reporting to the Board
- Month end close, GAAP Financial Statment
- Manage all accounting, AP, AR, Payroll processing
- Identify areas of cost savings
- Analysis of current purchasing and sales trends and how they are making an impact to the bottom line
- Learn ins and outs of the company as a whole and be the right arm to the CEO
- Evaluate cash position of the company
- Ensure accuracy of data and reconciling to general ledger
- Research and communicate to Controller issues regarding aged accounts receivables.
- Work with Controller on processes and procedures that need improvement.
- Act as the system administrator for Net Suite
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations & various journal entries as needed.
What does the company need in an Accounting Manager?
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and general accounting functions
- Hands-on, roll up your sleeves attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability for job duties.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Inventory accounting experience a plus
- Quickbooks proficiency
- Passion for process improvements