The Customer Service Representatives will ensure accurate and timely collection and analysis of the Federal LifeLine Program data for monitoring progress towards meeting goals and reporting to agency funders.
The Customer Service Representative champions initiatives for the greater good through impactful promotional strategies and events. The ultimate goal of the program is to assist underprivileged community members in obtaining basic communication tools to improve the quality of life and seek impactful alternatives for low-income families to increase their socio-economic standing and provide overall job security.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and commitment to program necessities
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Comfort taking initiative to learn the data needs of the program, determine and generate corresponding data reports, and share findings on an on-going basis.
- Courteous and pleasant manners.
- Customer service and organization skills.
- Sound judgment and commitment to ensuring the confidentiality of participants' records.
- Professional demeanor.
- Commitment to good attendance and punctuality.
- Commitment to the agency’s mission.
- Experience working with not-for-profit agency/organization.
Persons with the following experience should apply:
Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service Sales, Customer Rep, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Relations, Build Customer Relationship, Customer Acquisition, Customer Development, Customer Relationship, Customer Support, Customer Service Manager, Customer Success, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Representative, Customer Retention