To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Harborside Drive
Boston, MA 02128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service / Ticket Agent
Flight Services & Systems • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Flight Services and Systems (FSS) is a nationwide provider of services for the airline industry throughout the United States, providing ground handling, customer service, security and other services to nearly 100 airline partners at 17 locations. We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the role of Customer Service Agent at our Baltimore, MD location (BWI).
What our Customer Service Agents Do:
- Conduct check-in process for customers via computer
- Verify customers’ personal identification
- Tag, lift, and handle customer luggage
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and pre-boarding information via the public address system
- Communicate with our customers to keep them constantly informed
- Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of customers
- Help prepare aircraft cabin for customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, floor, and lavatory
- Assist customers with special needs, e.g. customers who need assistance in boarding
- Agents will be required to perform and/or rotate through functions including ticket counter, gate and baggage claim belt
- In order to be eligible for these positions, you must be able obtain a badge from the airport.This means that you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, free of a disqualifying crime or conviction as determined by the TSA.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work in the United States.
One year of customer service or sales experience
Strong interpersonal and listening skills
Complete fluency in written and spoken English
Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate and make all terminal announcements
Experience performing under pressure and within fixed time constraints
Ability to handle objects up to fifty pounds frequently and/or seventy pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people
Regular attendance mandatory
Must be flexible to work weekends, holidays, or irregular shifts due to late arriving planes
Ability to stand for an extended period of time