0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Develops, tests, implements, and documents routine to moderately complex operational sequences and processes in manufacturing new and existing parts and/or products.
- Maintain safety awareness and support the implementation of prevention initiatives.
- Estimates manufacturing costs, process time, and workforce requirements.
- Consolidates, documents, and presents results for review.
- Troubleshoots a variety of routine to moderately complex production problems involving manufacturing processes.
- Investigates and determine the root cause of failures and problems.
- Recommends countermeasures or changes in processing methods.
- Conducts routine to moderately complex engineering trials and production process evaluations for manufacturing operations.
- Analyzes production data and identifies trends, problems, and opportunities for improvement.
- Recommends process adjustments to improve product quality and manufacturing efficiency and reduce material and workforce costs.
- Creates, writes, and modifies work process procedures.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares reports.
- Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Prepares training materials and trains key production employees and production supervisors on new work procedures and manufacturing processes.
- May design simple to moderately complex jigs and fixtures used in a small production project or portion of a larger project.
- Observe and analyze the manufacturing process and offer recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Implement improvements and show the results of progress.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor