TransForce is seeking an Operations Supervisor in Seattle, WA. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for developing their team, their market, identifying, selling and closing new business, developing relationships with market accounts, managing Profit & Loss, and overseeing the daily operations of their branch. The Operations Supervisor is also responsible for working collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure the overall success of the business.
Here at TransForce, we have created a family of brands that deliver services drivers and motor carriers need every step of the way. We prioritize the safety and wellbeing of everyone we work with; our internal team, our customers, and partners. Our ideal candidate is a creative collaborator excited to spearhead company growth and to continue the TransForce commitment to excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling, assignment, and management of associates on customer accounts.
- Build trusted relationships with our associates and customers through effective and frequent communication.
- Lead Company Associate Team by developing a positive environment, delivering exceptional results, and contributing to the success of the business
- Active involvement in the recruiting and personnel management processes.
- Manage associate records, payroll, and billing.
- Share on-call duties.
- Assist with branch sales by partnering directly with the Sales and Marketing Teams to promote TransForce in the local market.
- Support Department of Transportation, OSHA and safety compliance; ensuring a safe work environment for all.
- Enhance the company’s positive image and provide exceptional customer service to associates and customers.
- Comply with State and National Labor Laws.
- Uphold TransForce Values at all times: Safety, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Action, and Excellence
- 2 years transportation industry experience preferred
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, great time management, scheduling and organizational skills
- Experience in, and ability to deliver superior customer service
- Motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to utilize internal systems
Hardworking And Dedicated