To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9420 Bunsen Parkway
Louisville, KY 40220
- JD Despain
- Phone: 502-292-4200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Billing Support
PrideStaff • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
We’re looking for an experience Accounts Payable professional to support the company’s billing process for outpatient therapy!
This is a unique role that blends medical billing, payroll, and AP. In this role, you’ll be assisting with verifying patient benefits, completing prior authorizations, and billing insurances according to company policy and procedures.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need 1-3 years of AP or payroll experience, as well as 1-3 years of experience in a medical environment. A strong grasp of medical terminology would be great! Want more specifics? Take a look at the role breakdown below…
1. Ensures accuracy and timely entry of invoices into the accounts payable system according to the Company’s standards, policies, and procedures.
2. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval and that invoices are matched to appropriate Purchase Order (P.O.) prior to payment.
3. Processes reimbursable staff expenses for all employees.
4. Ensures that accounts payable data is correctly coded to the appropriate general ledger account number.
5. Coordinates the office supply ordering for company; creates and maintains profiles for department leaders at each campus for supply orders; ensures the adequate supply of office supplies and equipment are on hand (but not over-stocked) to meet the day-to-day operational needs of Paragon Home Office.
6. Responds to vendor calls and inquiries within a timely manner.
1. Prepares and submits paper or electronic claims to payer sources in a timely fashion.
2. Follows up on outstanding claims, including contacting the providers to verify receipt of the claims and obtain status; provides documentation or other requested information to collect outstanding funds.
3. Communicates with Clinical Support regarding denials/corrects and resubmits, if necessary.
1. Assists Payroll Supervisor by entering employees into payroll system and monitoring reports weekly.
2. Download and file payroll informational reports.
3. Assists with special projects in other areas of Accounting, as needed.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
o College graduate or some college classes preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience in a healthcare environment. Should be well-versed in medical terminology.
o 1-3 years of experience in accounts payable or payroll environment preferred.
· Knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices of accounts payable and/or billing within the health care industry
· Basic medical terminology such as copay, co-insurance, deductible, etc.
· Compliance with external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional discretion
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team environment