As District Service Manager, this team member will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and maximum service on all Access products. This role will provide field technical service and advice to customers while providing technical information, training, and manuals necessary for safe operation and proper maintenance of JLG products.
This is a full-time direct hire with Oshkosh Access, a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide on-site formal service training and instruction on repair & maintenance of JLG products.
· Identify and resolve all problems relating to parts, service, and warranty including appropriate stocking levels of service parts.
· Responsible for collection and transmission of data relating to any specific service problems, design deficiencies, and general maintenance problems that may occur reported on the Service Request.
· Provide field technical service and advice to customer in compliance with predetermined sales obligations.
· Deal directly with distribution on end-user service problems.
· Provide distributors with the technical information and manuals necessary for the safe operation and proper maintenance of JLG products.
· Establish and provide training & service programs to instruct distributors in the proper maintenance of JLG products.
· Recommend modifications for JLG product improvements based on results and/or information obtained in the field.
· Assess product performance and customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with JLG products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Eight plus years of related work experience
Assign Work Position
Ensuring Company Policies
Multi Store Management