Cintas is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota. Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
• Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
• Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
• Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience or successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required• Valid Driver's License required
• New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
• “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Operate Cash Register