To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Endurix • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Get to know our client
Do you take play serious? Would you like to work for one of the “25 Best Companies to Work for in Technology?” If so, then join their team!
As a Senior Accountant, your precise and timely work maintaining accurate financial records will ensure that they keep the lights on, the servers humming and the games launching. Your hands-on accounting experience and in-depth understanding of accounting principals ensure the general ledger is on firm footing. Your real passion for accurate financial reporting will help to ensure they can stay focused on our players throughout the globe.
A Day in the Life of:
- Deeply understand accounts, identify unusual transactions, research the proper accounting treatment and propose a resolution.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries, accurately enter transactions utilizing Oracle.
- Investigate fluctuations and monitor trends in the accounts. Work with other teams to gain a deep understanding of the story behind the movements.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial reports for our established month-end reporting schedule.
- Improve existing processes by finding ways to add efficiency or quality.
- Collaborate with your teammates in both local and international offices.
- Engage in training opportunities for yourself and the broader team.
- Set a high bar, pay attention to detail, have a hardworking and intellectually curious mindset, and can effectively problem seek in a dynamic environment.
- You have a degree Accounting, Finance or Economics and have 4+ years experience in public or corporate accounting
- You are a master of accruals and GAAP standards
- You are a guru at Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookup functions, and comparative data tools)
- Bonus points for having a deep understanding of the procure to pay process
- Oracle experience is a big plus
- CPA preferred
- Coupa experience is nice to have