To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Service Desk Quality Associate
Tech Mahindra • Fargo, ND
Posted 29 days ago
The IT Service Desk analyst will provide first line technical support to internal employees of customer.
The candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/infrastructure components to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of end user incidents, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
Service desk analyst will have standard operating procedures to support majority of the incidents.
Key Deliverables (KRA/Measure)
· Establish controls on Transaction Processing aiming for a Zero Defect Output
· Report and Publish Transaction Quality Metrics
· Providing coaching and feedback on QA findings and further improvements
· Adherence & record maintenance to TechM QMS Requirements
· Continuous Focus and Drive to meet and exceed SLAs
· Carry out Quality Initiatives
Applicant’s Specifications & Qualification
· · Relevant working experience in an international Service Desk / Technical Support environment preferred;
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience performing Transaction monitoring audits and providing feedback in Service desk (preferably voice) or in tech trouble shooting process
· The candidate should have excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
· Knowledge of usage of MS tools-Intermediate level (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
· Good Knowledge of QA Audit and Evaluation function
· Coaching and objection handling skills
· Good understanding of QA calibration
· Analytical bent of mind
· Ability to handle pressure and a natural go getter
Understanding of Tools such as Kaizen, 7 QC tools would be an added advantage.