To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Traveling Sales Coordinator
RHP Properties, Inc. • Kansas City, KS
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Sales Coordinator, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate 254 manufactured home communities in 25 states.
We are presently seeking an individual who will implement sales and financing strategies to increase value of home sites and community sales while maintaining and increasing occupancy and revenue. This role will have a “home-base” out of the Kansas City, KS with 80% travel to a portfolio of communities’ located in the Kansas area.
As a successful Sales Coordinator Specialist, you will:
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies to meet or exceed sales goals, generate interest, establish positive relationships with the community and to maintain and increase occupancy. The position is a traveling position that requires extended overnight travel in excess of 80%.
- Research market, demographics, competition, products, customer needs and follow through on all sales leads and referrals.
- Create plans and take proactive measures to market the community to prospective.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new/used home sales and home.
- Prepare and distribute advertising materials in order to gain visibility in the marketplace.
- Implement sales strategies to help maintain and increase home sales
- Understand, communicate and document all customer, vendor and financial transactions for future potential clients.
- Assist Community Manager with general office responsibilities.
- Assist with cleaning, repairing and making homes available for sale.
- Perform other duties as assigned.