To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northbrook, IL 60062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Sr. Coordinator
Connect Search, LLC • Northbrook, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Train, coach and manage six A/P team members
- Ensure A/P team follows A/P processes and procedures
- Re-prioritize tasks, as needed, so that the A/P team achieves key performance indicators
- Research and resolve questions, issues and problems affecting accounts payable
Also responsible for:
- Timely communication with vendors and internal OpticsPlanet departments
- Notification to vendors when there is a quantity or price discrepancy
- Work with accounts payable team, vendors and internal departments to resolve price and quantity discrepancies
- Request credit memos from vendors
- Provide payment status to vendors and internal departments when requested
- Process invoices by matching to appropriate receiving documentation
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure proper filing of all A/P documents
- Perform other various tasks as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Accounting required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing an A/P team
- Accounting software knowledge is a must; Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is preferred
- MS Office proficient with intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills and work ethic
- Must be able to prioritize and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills