Carondelet Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified and passionate RNs to join or nursing staff!
Full Time and PRN opportunities available: 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am
EVERY OTHER WEEKEND REQUIRED FOR FULL TIME
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care. We also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Do you have a true passion for providing care to those who need it? If so we want you to join our team!
Apply on-line today or in person at our campus located at 621 Carondelet Drive, Kansas City, MO
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE PERKS
- BENEFITS EFFECTIVE WITHIN FIRST 30 DAYS
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision - Discount pricing available based on income!
- Work for a faith based community
- Pay for experience
- Competitive Wages
- Up to 15 days of PTO in First Year!
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- Retirement plan options with up to 4% match
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessment: Performs assessments on patients/residents and reassessments as per policy.
- Planning/Implementation/Evaluation: Develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual’s needs (physical, cultural and psychosocial), evaluates plan of care and makes necessary changes, works to meet individual patient/resident needs.
- Medication Administration: Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient/resident and their clinical condition. Evaluates patient/resident responses to medications.
- Patient/Resident/Family Education: Plans for and provides patient/resident, family and caregiver education, identifies learning needs, clearly communicates information and documents patient/resident response to education.
- Documentation: Documents according to current standards and policies.
- Discharge Planning: Plans for patient/resident discharge, anticipates and plans for long-term and/or short-term patient/resident needs, collaborates with the discharge planner when appropriate and assesses the patient/resident prior to discharge.
- Delegation/Collaboration: Delegates and collaborates in providing patient/resident care according to licensure and skill levels, follows up to ensure success.
- Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Completion of an accredited Nursing program.
- A minimum of one year experience as a LPN/RN preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Possesses working knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Nurse, which must be in good standing.
- CPR Certification preferred for Assisted Living; required for LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty (30) days of employment.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified