A Human Resources Generalist is needed on 3rd/ night shift (10pm-6:30am, Sunday-Thursday) for a contract position with a premier York, PA manufacturing company.
• Supports: staffing/recruitment, salary and benefits administration, human resources planning, and special projects.
• Provides direction and feedback to functional leaders and managers as applicable.
• Participates in investigation procedures and collects data to support internal and external complaints and other employment-related issues.
• Provides local site or functional leadership for compensation analysis issues.
• Assures consistent application of guidelines on employment-related processes such as salaried recruitment.
• Collaborates to set specific plans for team-based HR goals.
• Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Human Resources equivalent to what would be developed over 1 - 3 years in areas such as Staffing, EEO/AAP, Salary Administration, Compensation/Benefits, HRIS and Training
• Knowledge of professional guidelines on selection processes, equal employment opportunity law, and affirmative action compliance requirements
• Willingness to strive to continuously improve processes to ensure quality services and systems efficiency
• Proficient computer use; preferably Microsoft Office & PeopleSoft exp. is preferred
• Demonstrated strong time management skills