Auto Mechanic | Automotive Technician
**Sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance available for qualified candidates**
All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Odessa in Odessa, TX is looking for Level 3 Automotive Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team. Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Why All American CJD?
We are committed to serving all our customers’ sales and after-sales needs with an extensive network of over 2,500 dealerships nationwide. We believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Across all brands, we strive to be a company recognized as a catalyst of innovation. Work with the best. Join the All American CJD family - apply today!
What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401 (k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Professional working environment
What you'll do:
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
• Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years automotive technician experience required
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications; Chrysler certifications preferred
• Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
• Hold a valid driver's license
Start your career with All American CDJ today. Apply Now!