Spring Glen Fresh Foods in Ephrata - Lancaster County, PA is now seeking a 1st shift Entry Level Industrial Cook. We offer great benefits, stable work shifts, and a clean/ welcoming work environment. Work where you matter!
The Industrial Cook is responsible to cook and prepare ingredients for production.
- Cook and monitor pre-measured batches of product in large industrial cookers.
- Adheres to common safety practices and rules: including wearing protective equipment and clothing as required.
- Follow work order instructions.
- Complete paperwork and record data on HAACP forms.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs. of ingredients to platform height.
- Properly dispose of waste materials.
- Report any product, questionable in quality, to the Supervisor and/or Quality Assurance person immediately.
- Always keep all areas clean and orderly.
- Adheres to plant hygiene regulations to ensure high product integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Leadperson or Business Unit Manager.
GED or High School Diploma
Training and/ or experiences related to the job
Must be able to communicate with coworkers and supervisors
Spring Glen Fresh Foods offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vacation/ holiday pay, employee discount program, and a 401(k) Retirement plan.
Spring Glen Fresh Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.