RYNO is looking for entry level candidates wanting to begin their career in sales and marketing. Ideal entry level candidates have leadership, communication, and management skills. The perfect fit is someone who is outgoing, confident, and self driven. At RYNO we have found that this type of personality does extremely well in our Account Manager position. This career opportunity is entry level, so all experience levels will be considered.
This position involves in-person sales and account management in a fast-paced business environment. Our talented teams of sales and marketing professionals represent our clients with exceptional integrity to the business community. This position is entry level and we will cross-train individuals into an executive leadership role based on performance!
80% of your time you will be:
· Managing sales and customer accounts
· Working with new and existing customers about service promotions
· Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and competitive offers
· Managing a book of business
20% of your time you will be:
· Hands on training
· Personal development
· One on one coaching
· Team Development
Account Manager Requirements:
· Minimum high school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must pass an employment background check upon hire
· Posses a student mentality, leadership, and great communications skills
We offer Account Managers:
A compensation package that includes a base, commissions, bonuses, residuals, and expense reimbursement. Other perks include:
· Entry level career opportunities
· Full paid training
· No glass ceiling
· An enjoyable working atmosphere
· Travel and network opportunities
Benefits: RYNO provides all team members (employees) access to cutting edge health and medical care (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits.
Contact Brielle in HR for consideration: 480.500.5645
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Hardworking And Dedicated