At Third Federal, named for five years in a row as “One of the Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine, we look for associates who can help us fulfill our mission to help customers achieve the American dream of home ownership and financial security and provide value to our customers and our communities. We take a genuine interest in each of our associates – from their professional development to their health and wellness. We offer a pleasant customer service oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career growth opportunities .
At Third Federal, you will find strength and stability in your career. Nearly 15 percent of our associates have been with the company for 25 years or more and, in the more than 80 year history of our company, we have never had layoffs.
Working in a team environment, the Loan Administrator / Customer Service Representative III will work in a Retail Branch location assisting customers with banking transactions on the Platform, in the Teller area, or over the telephone. Primary responsibilities will focus on opening depository accounts (checking, savings, certificate of deposit, IRA's) as well as taking Equity Line/loan applications and resolving customer issues on the platform. The successful candidate will work in all areas of the branch. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a team based setting. This position is available at our Medina Branch, 4018A Medina Rd. Medina, OH, 44256.
- 6 months of recent Retail Bank Teller experience.
- 2 years of recent experience working in a retail branch banking location on the platform with new account openings, Equity loan applications and resolving customer issues.
- Conventional first mortgage experience is a plus.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including professional grammar and demeanor, as well as positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills are required.
- The successful candidate will work in all areas of the branch.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- To be considered, you must meet all of the basic requirements.
NOTE: The position requires recent Retail Branch Platform, Teller and Equity Loan and Equity Line applications experience.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Mortgage Loans
- Problem Solving