For more than fifteen years Marksman Security Corporation has been providing distinguished security services to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We provide world-class talented security focused professionals who share the core values of Marksman Security and our clients. We believe in investing in our employees and promotion from within to enhance our company culture of excellence and innovation.
We are currently seeking Armed Security Officers for a location in Schulenburg, Texas.
Position is set to Start Soon, Apply Now!
Once Approved and Pre-Screen Completed - The 2nd Step:
***You are required to bring your gun and "pink" slip in to the office. The gun needs to be in locked case, unloaded and receptionist needs to be aware you have it.
- Site- Desk Patrol
- Hourly Checkpoint Rounds
- CCTV Camera Monitoring
- Hours flexible 8 Hr. or 12 Hr. Shifts
- Professional appearance and ability to demonstrate superior customer service is a must.
- Dependable and efficient.
- Attuned to client needs.
- Effective communicator.
- Professional in conduct, demeanor, and appearance.
- Committed to serving clients to the best of your ability.
- Have the ability to walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have own service weapon and class 3 level holster.
- Must pass a Drug Test.
- Ability to perform routine checks throughout the property.
- Ability to address and enforce property rules and regulations according to property standards.
- Need a minimum of 1-year background working as a Armed Officer.
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting.
- Have the ability to generate incident reports and conduct daily activity logs.
- Must be observant and alert at all times.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening.
- MUST have a current Texas Guard License for Armed Security
We are an American owned and privately held company. Marksman Security has rapidly grown within the security services industry in our eight states of service due to our dedicated customer-service-based delivery model. Each member of our executive team has been selected to strengthen the organization, whether by achieving mastery of market segments or demonstrating decades of dedication to professional ideals that mirror that of Marksman's ownership. The end result is a team that is driven to deliver nothing less than excellence in service to our wide array of clients.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Regulations experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Guard Card?