To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Albert Barigala
- Phone: (248)-275-1796
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ICONMA • New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months with possible contract to hire
You will be focused on full stack development to help build out key user experiences on our Commercial Bank servicing platform. You will use modern development languages (like .NET Core, Python, Go) to construct lightweight and scalable microservice APIs to interact with state of the art user interfaces built in Angular 6, all at the 'speed of Cloud'.
You will help design and build these great customer-facing experiences while at the same time, interface with multiple downstream systems to help provide a fully-automated solution for our clients. Aside from "building cool stuff", you should know and will continue to learn industry standards like security, session management, CI/CD practices, and keep up to date on the latest technology trends and development best practices.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 7 years of backend development experience with .NET/Golang/Java/Python (.NET Core Preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience designing and building microservices
- At least 3 years of experience doing technical design or architecture work
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular/React
- At least 2 years of experience with Postgres
- Masters Degree
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience doing technical design or architecture work
- Substantial experience programming in Angular 4/5/6 and multiple backend languages
- Experience with AWS/Public Cloud
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation experience (CI/CD)
- Experience with Github and Jenkins
Conference Call Notes:
- Scaleable experience leading in the past (enterprise)
- Strong in .Net core (highly preferred), or any language as long as they can pick up quickly
- Back-end experience
- Deisgn and build microservices
- Give input into architecture work
- Fullstack- angular or react
- Postgres or similar database (NoSQL, Cassandra)
- Years exp are below
- AWS or cloud is a bonus
- CICD, github, Jenkins are a bonus and will help ramp up faster
- Angular 6 or 7 is a bonus