Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
This is a position for a contractor that is in the self-perform mechanical and plumbing trades on complex industrial, institutional and health care projects.
Candidates must have the following credentials to be preferred:
- Candidates with a 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering are preferred
- Other engineering curriculum or Construction Management MAY be considered.
- Candidates must demonstrate a past work history and their desire for a career in construction.
- Entry Level candidates that meet the education requirements will be considered but previous experience in all facets of project controls such as submittal, change orders, purchase orders, material take offs and releases are required skills, is preferred.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and must maintain a willingness to relocate for project needs to take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
Application Engineer, Design Engineer, Design Maintenance Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Code Administrator, Building Inspection Engineer, Building Inspector, Building Official, Combination Building Inspector, Construction Inspector, Construction Materials Testing Technician, Elevator Inspector, Inspector, Plumbing Inspector