Automotive and truck experience required!!
Our client has the belief is that employees and culture are just as important to the company as serving our customers. We place a high value on building a team and working environment where individuals can succeed professionally and personally. Y ou can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission to serve our customers, to advance your career, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life.
We would love to have you join our team, where we offer top notch benefits, multiple avenues for advancement and a great working environment.
HOW WE DO IT:
Grow, Improve, and Engage is our focus as an organization to ensure we succeed by executing the right things. These are our Core Values and are How We Win in the marketplace. The Winning Behaviors are what each employee does to support the success of our company. They are the expectations of all of us to help ensure we focus on winning as an organization the right way! Our Winning Behaviors are:
Be Customer & Results Driven
Anticipate the Possibilities
Collaborate & Care
Develop Self & Others
Get Better Every Day
If you are motivated and have the desire to learn, apply today!
WE WORK WITH:
12 volt electrical systems
Upfit truck and vans to Class 8/9
Fisher & Western Snow Plows
Fisher & Western Salters All Types of Extra Lighting
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
A fulfilling career with the ability to contribute to an Industry leader
A comprehensive suite of benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
A generous 401k match
Profit sharing for all full-time employees
$1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment
WHAT THIS ROLE NEEDS:
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Knowledge of automotive or truck equipment
Welding (MIG) experience a plus
Desire to work in the truck equipment industry
Detail-oriented and organized; self-motivated and able to meet manufacturing deadlines in a fast paced environment
Capable of expertly prioritizing and multi-tasking.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL ENVIRONMENT
Majority of time spent standing on hard surface, with substantial amount of pushing, pulling and lifting. Position requires ability to frequently lift objects up to 50 pounds, perform moderately difficult, manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination skills, walk and stand for prolonged periods, see objects closely, and hear normal sounds with some background noises.
Position requires ability to concentrate on fine detail with constant interruption and attend to tasks for 20 to 45 minutes at a time. Individual must be able to understand and relate to concepts behind specific ideas and remember multiple tasks given to self and others over long periods of time and be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
Our focus on integrity, teamwork, and high performance creates an ideal work environment for every one of our employees.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs on trucks
- Troubleshoot, and repair all diesel fleet equipment
- Maintain diesel engines used to power heavy trucks
- Provide repair and maintenance to trucks
- Diagnose and perform preventative maintenance for heavy-duty vehicles and equipment
- Perform light repairs and minor electrical repairs
- Perform major diesel engine repairs, in frame, and diesel overhead services
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
- Perform repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Performing routine preventive maintenance on equipment and vehicles
- Perform maintenance/emergency repairs on the fuel, brake, electrical and transmission systems of diesel trucks
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel, industrial tractor trailer trucks
- Maintain diesel engines and coach related components
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear
- Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections
- Maintain diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements
Metal Inert Gas (Mig) Welding
Attention To Detail