Why Should You Join the IT Team?
• We are award winning…. our most recent accolade was the 2018 Top Workplace Award by The Chicago Tribune for promoting a healthy workplace culture
• Prefer jeans to suits? We have a casual dress workplace which occasionally includes a fun pajama day!
• Do you believe in doing good? We hold several annual employee sponsored charity events to support deserving organizations.
• Our people are our most important asset…we foster a friendly workplace atmosphere and encourage employees to connect with one another through fun, themed on and off site events including making use of our employee lounge area where one can enjoy a puzzle, ping-pong, billiards or foosball
• Like to eat? We do :) We offer fruit and snack days, free coffee, pizza days, an annual Thanksgiving luncheon and so much more!
• “Cel-e-brate good times, come on!” We like to party :) We have an annual holiday party, we celebrate employee birthdays and we celebrate summer every year with an annual movie night and fall with an annual taffy apple day!
• And as if that’s all not enough…we offer a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, DCA/FSA, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off
We are looking for an experienced game play programmer to join our Golden Tee development team. This talented individual will help develop the next generation of features to take Golden Tee into the future. In addition to technical skills, applicants must have clear communication skills, a solid work ethic and be able to thrive in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in game feature design, development and implementation.
• Maintain and update existing game play features.
• Work with content creators to import new/modified assets into the game
• Refactor existing code as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• General familiarity with the video game development process
• Capable of working effectively with content creators
• Strong knowledge of C/C++.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
• Experience with Linux in an embedded environment.
• Knowledge of Linux operating system & tools.
• Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Python, Perforce, 3D Studio Max or Open GL
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
• Passion for video games a strong plus.
• At least 3-5 years C/C++ experience.
• At least 5-8 years of game development experience.
• Please submit resumes to Human Resources at Email blocked - click to apply
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)
Video Game Development