Under direct supervision, quality support and efficient service for line of business (LOB) personnel for FileNET applications, provide systems analysis support for application systems. Handle the daily interaction with systems users for application support to include the resolution to issues. Gather information, analyze, develop and document specifications to solve simple enhancements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Provide LOB users with first and second level support for questions and/or issues regarding FileNET application
2. Properly document incoming calls and events by providing accurate customer data, detailed problem description and resolve the issue by utilizing Bank supported issue tracking software.
3. Use Perfect Client Experience (PCE) by telephone and/or email to provide reliable, responsive, empathetic and competent service.
4. Responsible for daily tasks and/or required maintenance for all FileNET applications, if applicable.
5. Communicate with Application Delivery Services (ADS) and/or subject matter experts to solve issues
6. Maintain a working knowledge of LOB processes including pertinent guidelines, regulations, compliance issues and documentation requirements.
7. Take ownership of service tickets and ensure proper follow-up.
8. Work with application business owners to gather and document requirements to solve business problems.
9. In accordance with approved standards and procedures, interpret client requirements into documented system requirement specifications.
10. Develop test documentation (e.g. test plans, test cases, and test scripts) to comprehensively test assigned enhancements to business applications.
11. Thoroughly test assigned enhancements.
12. Develop knowledge of assigned applications and their interaction with other applications.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Two years of experience or equivalent proficiency in application support
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Skills - .Net entry level; FileNET experience a plus