MX1 is a leading global media services provider. We work together with top media companies to transform content into the ultimate viewer experience, ensuring it can appear on any device anywhere in the world. MX1 offers a full range of content aggregation, content management, channel playout, online video/VOD and content distribution services via our MX1360 Unified Media Platform to amplify audience reach on any broadcast, online or VOD platform. MX1 has 16 offices worldwide and operates gobal state-of-the-art media centers on three continents. We enable our customers to reach a potential audience of billions around the world. Every single day we also manage more than 5 million media assets, distributing more than 3,200 TV channels, delivering over 8,400 hours of online video streaming and more than 560 hours of premium sports and live events.
Join us and be part of the MX1 team and champion of the future of media!
IT & Net Technician
United States - Hawley, Pennsylvania
The jobholder diagnoses computer problems, monitors computer processing systems, installs software and performs tests on computer equipment and programs. will also set up computer equipment, schedule maintenance and teaches clients to use programs and to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure
- Administration, operation and further improvement of our media based VMware infrastructure
- Setting up, maintain and document virtual environments
- Administration and operation of the attached storage infrastructure
- Improvement of the infrastructure monitoring- and log management solution
- Support operations with infrastructure trouble shooting, fault analysis and fault rectification
- Creating and maintaining Users/Groups/Computers in the Active Directory
- Maintaining phones in the facility of Avaya Phones / Avaya IP Office Manager
- Managing and configuring email addresses for the company via Exchange server.
- Installation, support, and troubleshoot:
- Microsoft Office
- Android OS
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Managing Group Policy
- Install and maintain:
- Access Points / Wi-Fi, Printers
- Working knowledge of FTP, remote access software (RDP, TeamViewer, VNC), PC Imaging SW (we use Acronis)
- Shared Network drives – assigning permissions
- Remote troubleshooting experience as some employees are off-site.
- On-call duty as required
What’s in it for you?