To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 North Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803
- Alma Fernandez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Property Accountant- Great employee benefits
Creative Financial Staffing • Orlando, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Why take a Property Accountant opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a leading public accounting firm
- The company has experience tremendous growth and is looking to continue growing
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Property Accountant will do...
- The Property Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and perform journal entries for adjustments as needed.
- Reconcile ledger to trustee statements and monitor bond related fees are paid accurately and timely.
- The Property Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare budget reports, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Manage 16 properties in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What the company needs in a Property Accountant:
- 3-5 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Bachelors in accounting or finance
- Yardi experience is a plus
Perks of the Property Accountant role:
- Tremendous room for growth
- Large possibility for annual bonuses
- Company offers great competitive benefits