Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP (Preferably within the next week), online interviews will be taking place in the next few days,
Why Work Here?
Your goals are our goals, we take your career to the next level!
Get Your Future Started!
Our goal is to INSPIRE a customer, to educate, demonstrate and enhance the customer experience with our client's products or services. If you have energy, commitment, and passion and are capable of helping us here at Just Do More to transform the way we do customer service forever we want you. We will offer you a competitive rate pay, bonuses on top, provide all the training you will need and progression throughout the year in return.
Why not enter the big leagues and Just Do More to Kick start your career!
What we are looking for with you as our potential new Customer Service Representative!
As an individual do you take every experience as an opportunity to learn, improve your customer service and sales technique for the next person you meet!
You have awesome communications skills and are excited to lead training and demos and to present in front of large groups of potential customers!
You’re an idea generator, someone who can solve problems on the fly and properly use your resources and ask for help when needed.
You’re self-reliant and can effectively prioritize and manage your time through your calendar, allowing you to juggle a lot at once.
You have a passion for new booming industries and a drive to succeed.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interview key players based on our client's industry
- Be a CSR in our new booming industry
- Research our clients both face to face and online
- Learn how to deliver great customer service to both new and existing clients.
- Attend daily training sessions with managers and account executives.
- Design our client's campaigns
- Provide experiential services. i.e pop-ups, live activations, and events
- Raise awareness, create user friendly-basis, and doing live activations for our clients
Customer Service Representative Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to attend CSR training class
- Ability to work flexible hours and days, including some weekends
- Commitment to following program guidelines to protect the brand and program integrity
- Excellent communication skills—including formal presentation and training skills
- Interpersonal savvy when interacting with internal employees, external customers, and virtual team members as well as management and other CSRs.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with little supervision, consistently reporting back to the program about campaign effectiveness
- Excellent time-management, organization, planning, and implementation skills
- Highly motivated to achieve, with the ability to solve problems and overcome CSR obstacles
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Sales and marketing experience a plus
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Travel to Downtown LA, 90015 on a daily basis
- For legal reasons, applicants must be 18 or older
- For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
If you love what you've read so far, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Just hit the APPLY button and find us on Linkedin.
We are staying safe during COVID-19:
We have various procedures in place to ensure the safety of our team. Temperature checks are taking daily before beginning work for the day and for all visitors entering the office. Personal protective equipment is provided to all employees. Hand sanitizer is in multiple locations through the office. Seating is sanitized continuously throughout the day.
Explain Product Feature
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue