To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
High Country Search Group • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Coordinate new hires activities, including pre-hire testing and benefits orientation
· Maintain and update personnel files and remit changes to Central Payroll Department in a timely manner.
· Complete employment verification's
· Respond to internal and external HR related inquires or request and provide assistance
· Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person(s)
· Schedule meetings, interview, HR events, etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
· Acts as a resource for employees
· Distribute benefit communications as received and needed, including the annual open enrollment
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (not required)
· Must be a go-getter, want to pursue a career in human resources and have a positive attitude