To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Stephanie Eastman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Maintenance Technician
MAXIMUS • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MAXIMUS Federal Services (MFS) is seeking a Facilities Tech III to join our 2020 CQA Human Capital team. As a Facilities Tech III Coordinates office repairs, scheduled maintenance, and day to day facility management issues with building property management office , as well as work in partnerships within 2020 CQA Human Capital Team.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
• Coordinates office repairs, scheduled maintenance, and day to day facility management issues with building property management office.
• Coordinates vendors: office product suppliers, movers, printing, office equipment, furniture suppliers, rental furniture, offsite storage and shipping for new office startups, project closures or ongoing operations.
• Manages the Facility Help Desk for all service requests.
• Receives new tickets, assigns tickets, follows-up on outstanding items.
• Oversees project management activities for furniture installations and construction projects.
• Assists in developing and maintaining department project plans.
• Assists in recording, updating, and maintaining lease information.
• Type/generate letters and other documents, as necessary.
• Provides backup Reception coverage, as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of reports.
• Maintain records management, filing, retention, and/or labeling.
• Regular and predictable attendance required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience working at a front desk and providing professional customer service toward internal customers.
• Working knowledge of construction and furniture and building systems preferred.
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.