ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrate features and benefits of consumer electronics products represented by MSS with a focus on sales.
• Maintain positive relationships with all levels of store management and personnel.
• Communicate with Account, Territory and Regional Managers, and MSS HQ in a timely manner on all requests and other correspondence.
• Work with store management to secure and coordinate additional space and location as needed to
support ads, events, promotions, weekly demos, and tables for launches and events.
• Ensure completion of assignments received via MSS task and planning system.
• Ensure marketing directives are current for all MSS brands
• Part Time Employees are to check and respond to all communication on days worked.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 4 hours per week
• High school diploma.
• Must have access to the Internet and email.
• Must have own computer and be able to perform basic computer functions and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• One (1) to three (3) years of experience with consumer electronics.
• Reliable transportation.
• A certain degree of creativity is required.
• Available on weekends.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prolonged standing.
• Bending and lifting to 35 pounds.
• Continual walking.